MUZAFFARABAD: All the candidates who wish to participate in the local council elections 2022 are informed that they should submit the nomination form from the relevant returning officers from 16th August to 22nd August 2022 by 4:00 PM. Can be submitted along with
1. Certified Copy of National Identity Card Candidate
2. Certified copies of National Identity Card recommender and endorser
3. Certified Transcript Matric Certificate Candidates
4. (Note) – If a proposer or endorser shall sign the nomination papers of more than one candidate, except the nomination papers which are first submitted by the Returning Officer. have been submitted, all other papers will be rejected.
5. The candidate or recommender or endorser shall submit the nomination form in person to his concerned Returning Officer and obtain a receipt for the same.
6. At the time of submission of nomination papers, the candidate or his representative is also bound to submit the following deposit to the undersigned and after submitting the deposit, candidates should get the receipt.
Detail Fee For Azad Kashmir (AJK) Union Council Seat. 5000 rupees for the town committee seat. Rs.8000 for the District Council seats.
10000 rupees above the prescribed fee can also be deposited in the name of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Election Commission in any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan NBP and the receipt of the deposited amount should be submitted to the returning officer along with the nomination papers and the receipt return The officer will issue. If more than one nomination paper is filed in favor of a candidate, only one deposit is sufficient. The amount deposited is non-refundable.