Sunday, December 4, 2022

Creating liberating content

HomeKashmirNIA registered 80%...

NIA registered 80% cases under UAPA during Modi government, research report – (Kashmir Media Service)



New Delhi 04 October (KMS)
The People’s Union for Civil Liberties has revealed in its latest report that during the last 12 years in India, almost 80 percent of the cases registered under the UAPA, a black law for the prevention of illegal activities, were committed by Modi’s fascist Indian government. The visits are listed in Qatar.
According to the Kashmir Media Service, the report titled “Criminalization of Dissent and State Terrorism through UAPA” states that out of 357 cases registered by the notorious Indian investigative agency NIA, 80% of Narendra were registered during the Modi government while the remaining 20% ​​of the cases were registered during the Manmohan Singh regime. The research is based on cases registered between 2009 when the NIA was established and August 2022. Referring to the NIA data, the PUCL report clarified that the NIA Only 12% of the cases were registered while the remaining cases were transferred by the police to the NIA. The clear fact that was mentioned in the PUCL report was that the cases were transferred by the police to the NIA. Because most of the cases were not related to endangering national security or India’s sovereignty. The report cites the example of the Bhima Koregaon case, which was transferred to the NIA because the BJP government fell in the state of Maharashtra in early 2020. went and the Shiv Sena, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) and Congress formed the government under the leadership of Uddhav Thackeray. The report cites another case from Madurai which was related to a Facebook post on 15 August 2019 in which The accused said that “India is really free”. The case was suddenly transferred from the Tamil Nadu State Police to the NIA in 2021. PUCL General Secretary Dr. V. Suresh requested the Government of India to transfer the cases from the state police to the NIA itself. Bridging So Moto powers has been described as a ‘serious threat to federal principles.’ 97.2% of individuals. The research report further states that such a high acquittal rate only highlights the fact that most prosecutions are without merit and under the UAPA very few in the first place.



Get notified whenever we post something new!

Get an online subscription and you can unlock any article Azadi Times.

Continue reading

It is very easy to correct Aadhaar mistakes, you can update details like this sitting at home

Aadhaar Update Tips: At present, Aadhaar card is very important for every citizen of the country. Aadhaar is now mandatory for almost every small and big work and to get the benefits of government schemes. The biggest...